Monday, December 22, 2008

Sign meeee up!


I'm cooking some fish sticks right now! I'm f'n starving. So lastnight me and Ramon just hung out and listened to music. I bought him this new video gaming chair and this thing is the coolest f'n thing ever! It plugs in and has this subwoofer and speakers through the headrest. Hang on, I'm going to find a picture of it to put on here...

Yay! So yep, that's it. It is the coolest to do anything in. I was playing guitar hero lastnight and got a 500+ note streak. Yep, I got an achievement for that one. So I bought this chair for Ramon for christmas, and I'm really glad that he likes it. It was kinda expensive but it was totally worth it.

Welp I know this blog isn't too long but I wanted to hop on here and say hi! I am watching Intervention right now. It's a great show.

4 comments:

mygrl said...

Are you sure you bought the chair for him, and not you? It sounds like my sons' buying me a football. Then saying, can I borrow it?

Jen said...

Lol...sharing is caring...and I care a lot. Hehe...

Ramon Rosario said...

This was the best Christmas Present i have every received in my whole life, Thanks for the gift baby.

Unknown said...

OMG That is a AWESOME chair!!!

Ramon you are a VERY lucky man to have Jen!! Like lil'man says, "Jen is sooo nice!"

Very nice chair though!!