Monday, December 1, 2008

::sips on her koolaid::

I wish there was different font that I could use on this Blog. It doesn't give much to choose from. I want something more interesting instead of the boring "I'm typing an essay" look.
So, I'm finishing up my second day off from work and tomorrow I go back and I train my bay to do PDA. I'm pretty excited. I think they'll learn it pretty easy, they are all pretty smart. Heather will already know everything I'm sure cuz she's owned like every PDA phone we've ever had. :-D lol. That's a good thing tho.
I'm just drinking my koolaid and playing on the computer for a lil bit. I've been playing my wii for several days now...quite a bit. I've been playing animal crossing and I also downloaded a game called "Paper Mario". It's great fun. I beat the one that was made for the Gamecube (Ramon helped) and I also played the one that came out for the wii but this one came out for the Nintendo 64. It's so fun. It's addicting. I've already put in over 7 hours into that game.
It snowed like nobody's business lastnight and some of today... there's snow covering the ground now. I took a picture of it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are bored, you could cook your dad supper. No fucking pizza tho.

Ramon Rosario said...

Bring on the SNOW brother!!!

Heather said...

Well PDA is going by quickly but yet boring, because yeah your right I already know everything I have to do to get a PDA to work, I just need some hands on experience with the "systems at work" to ensure I get everything done properly within the "policy". But I think that everything will 99% be learned while taking calls. The classroom just sitting there reading doesn't do a darn thing, but I LIKE IT! *lol*

Honestly the only phones I haven't owned was the Tmobile Wing and the BBerry Curve! *LOL* I have had all the other ones, and I still stand by saying the Shadow SUCKS because it freezes, I don't care HOW much memory it says it has!!

Thats a good picture of the snow, you have a really good camera Jen. And I love the green color of it!!!!

I'm going to get the original controller to the WII and download that "paper mario", because youve got me addicted to Animal Crossing so I am sure Paper Mario is a great game! So Im buyig that one next.


***The Sims Kingdom is BORING!!*** It's as bad as the MySims. BORING!!

mygrl said...

Jen,

When I first started my blog, you could change the color of the next on each post. So some maybe purple, green, pink, blue. It just depended on your mood. Now it's all the same. I wish they didn't change it.

Cristy