Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Beef roast....








Mmmm. So we have beef roast in the oven, been cooking for about 2 hours...one more left. I'm starving but it'll be well worth it. So recently Amiah learned how to roll over and hold her head up and look around. It's so cute. Today she rolled all the way over and then back the other way, like a complete 360 degrees! She's doing so well. She's a smart cookie. We started putting cereal in her formula cuz she was going through an insane amount of liquid! She's growing up so fast. :-( I wanted to hop on here cuz it's been so long since I've posted last, I think probably close to a month maybe. I'll need to look. Anyways I think a game of monopoly is in order tonight. Life is good.

1 comment:

Ramon Rosario said...

MMMMMMMMMMM Pot roast was so f^(%ing good.