Wednesday, June 16, 2010

::SnEeZe::

So. My nose hurts. It's cracked on the inside and bleeding. I have allergies so bad, it's unbelievable. I never used to have em, like before I was pregnant. Now it sucks cuz I can't even breath.

Ramon and I went on a short walk and found a house for rent. We got a call back about it and we may be able to see it soon. I'm super excited because it looks bigger than the one we're in now. It looks wider. It has laundry hook ups, 2 bedrooms, hardwood floors, and an enclosed porch. The top and bottom are available right now. I think the landlord is kicking her tenants out.She said that the top won't be ready to see until later cuz apparantly there's a woman living up there that has a baby and when the landlord asked her if she could clean up cuz she was wanting to show people the place, the woman was like I dunno if I can cuz I have this baby. Like seriously. If you can't clean your house BECAUSE you have a baby, maybe you shouldn't have a baby. It's called multitasking you stupid girl. lol. But the top really looks like it would be cool cuz there's a porch up there but its open. I really want one. I'd love to be able to sit outside and not have to worry about anything. I guess the top is carpet though instead of hardwood floors, which makes sense. It'd be nice to actually not have to worry about neighbors above us if we got the top. It looks like there might be an attic too, not sure though. All I care is that there's laundry hookups.

Anyways. I need to find some sinus meds. I'm in dire need.




Baby and Grandmother




This picture with the camera guy. I had to take a picture because me and Ramon were just getting home from work and they pulled up by us in their little pt cruiser and asked us if we wanted to do a 60 second interview on 23 news. We had just gotten home and were all tired and stuff and I was looking all rough. We said no but the neighbor apparantly wanted to. It was crazy! I had never been asked to be on TV like that before!



This is one of my favorite pictures!







No comments: