Friday, June 11, 2010

Jen is a good mommy...

So I'm all super proud of myself. A couple weeks ago I was all stressing out because I needed to get Amiah health insurance because there was a mix up with adding her onto mine. I applied for All kids and it required alot of documentation to be sent in and an application and whatnot and I got a letter the other day saying that I wasn't eligible for temporary coverage because of my income but my application was still being reviewed,so it really worried me because I thought they were going to deny me. I got a letter today that said that I was approved. All I have to pay is $40 a month! I already owe so much to them because Amiah got her first set of shots without being under insurance so it was crazy expensive so now I'm going to reschedule her dr appointment for her next shots so that way she's covered. The insurance starts on 7/1. I'm super excited.I feel like I accomplished something. 


So this morning, I went to see if Amiah was awake and there she was on her stomach with her legs all tucked underneath her with her butt in the air! it was so adorable. She's been rolling over on the carpet but I didnt think she would do it in her crib because its a smaller area but i guess i was wrong! Here's a picture of her when I found her! Awe. She's growing up so fast.

1 comment:

mygrl said...

I am glad that you were able to get the insurance for her. 40 a month isn't all that bad.