Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mmmm vault

::yawn:: Whew. I'm pretty tired. I just woke up not too long ago and fed the Gremlin. She's so cute in the mornings. She just talks and smiles so much, it's so adorable. Trying to decide whats gonna be for breakfast. I'm kinda hungry but dunno what to cook. We have bacon but we just cooked bacon yesterday for breakfast, I'm not opposed by any means I'm just feelin pretty lazy actually. lol. I could never refuse bacon.

So the landlord came by yesterday looking for his rent check, he gets so impatient. lol. Anyways, we also asked him when he was going to fix the mailbox cuz it fell off the house multiple months ago. He says hes been trying to get over here and that he'll be over soon to like trim the bushes and clean the gutters and whatnot. I could care less about clean gutters, I'm just sick of our ghetto mailbox. lol.

So I'm waiting for my response on the All kids application. (healthcare for Amiah). I got a letter saying that my application was being reviewed and that I didn't qualify for temporary coverage because of my income. Which is kind of bogus because they are only looking at the salary before all my f'n bills are paid. After my bills I qualify as dirt poor. Now give me the damn insurance because there are people that are cheating the system and instead are buying cadillacs with 22s and spinners and receiving free EVERYTHING. That's all I'm going say about that subject. So we'll see if my actual application goes through. It says they make the payments depending on your income. I'm hoping to at least get something for Amiah before she has to get her shots. They are so expensive.

So I'm drinking a vault. I totally searched for Surge on amazon.com lastnight. They unfortunately didn't have any. I also found Fruitopia! I so wanna buy a case of Strawberry passion fruit! I miss Fruitopia. I know they have it at McDonalds but its just not the same. Fruitopia totally reminds me of Flynn Middle School. Ew I used to get in so much trouble at that school. One time I got caught skipping and had to have in-school suspension. We just sat at little desks and had to do homework. I also used to get in trouble for wearing Marilyn Manson shirts to that school. This one said "Sex Drugs and rock 'n roll, the way god created it". They made me turn it inside out. and I got yelled at for wearing one that said "I wasn't born with enough middle fingers" Hahaha. Funny now that I think about it.

Anyways, I'm babbling. Good day.


No comments: