Saturday, March 27, 2010

After midnight Gremlin feedings...

So it's about 4 am and I just put Amiah in her swing. She ate about 4 full ounces. I'm hoping she goes back to sleep easily. She fell asleep earlier at about 10:30 pm or so and slept all the way til about 3:15ish. It's getting alot easier. The first few weeks were really touch with her waking up so many times during the night and I couldn't sleep more than an hour and a half at a time. I would get so cranky! (sorry Ramon). I printed pictures for Grandma, I just have to pick the rest of them up from Walgreens and then I have to take the thingy to the post office so I can mail it. It shouldn't be too much money to mail it. I think she'll be impressed at how quick I got the pictures to her. ::yawn:: I just drank some chocolate milk. It was really good. Ramon is on his way to Dunkin Donuts for some donuts.I think he's going to get some munchkins. He's at work tho. He's going to bring me home some donuts. I'm excited. I haven't had a donut in forever! YUM! I think tomorrow I'll call and have my phone exchanged for this stupid audio issue. Growl. Amiah's eyelids are starting to get heavy so I think I'm gonna move her into her car seat and lay down myself. I think MASH just came on tv, I need to change the channel. lol. G'night!

No comments: