Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yup

So, It's almost midnight and I've been up since 9 am. I'm getting a wee bit tired but Amiah was being a booger and wouldn't fall asleep. She's hanging out in her swing right now and will hopefully fall asleep soon. She's been having alot of gas lately. I dunno if its the formula or if its just that she doesn't burp enough during the day during feedings. Everytime I try to burp her, she doesn't burp. Very rarely does she ever burp. Ramon is better at making her burp than me. It's a learning process I guess. With all the books I've read about babies and stuff, I still don't know the half of it. Thank god for parents and the internet. Heh. I have to go back to work soon. I really don't want to go but in a way I do because I'm getting bored. I'm just nervous because I don't know how well I'm going to adapt with staying up so much throughout the night with Amiah and then having to go into work in the morning... It'll be so much easier when Ramon starts working days. I can't wait. it'll be nice having him here at night with us. I sometimes get nervous because you never know what could happen, plus we don't have a car when he's at work. I hope Gary can babysit for us during the days when we are at work. It's only 3 days out of the week so that's cool. I would so much rather have Gary watch Amiah than put her in day care somewhere. Gary has always been really good with kids and I totally trust him. Plus then she'll get to hang out with her Uncle all the time. Family is good. I should probably try to get some sleep soon while she's sleeping. Bye!

1 comment:

Ramon Rosario said...

It gets easier baby with her sleeping. You seem to be getting it as of last night she seemed to sleep longer for you. Good job well getting sleepy now, gonna get you up in a couple min I love you!