Monday, March 29, 2010

Whew...

So... I'm just sitting here bouncing my lil girl in her bouncy chair. She just let out a nice cave-like yawn and made a lil baby noise after it. Awe. So cute. I'm pretty tired myself. I haven't been sleeping too much lately. Babies are a lot of work. Lately Amiah has been sleeping a bit better than before tho I must say. She'll go to sleep and sleep about 3-4 hours at a time and wake up eat and go back to sleep. I average about 4-6 hours of sleep a night. I'm getting used to it. I don't get as pissed off in the middle of the night. lol.

Yay, my friend Bill just called me. I made him Amiah's Godfather. Ramon and I are really close to him and we've known him for a long time. He's awesome. He knew from the very beginning that Amiah was going to be a girl and it happened. I'm not sure what all a Godfather is supposed to do or if its more a title but I thought Bill would be good.

::yawn:: Amiah's got drool coming out of the corner of her mouth and her eyelids are droopy. Let me see if I can get a picture of it. Dammit. I took the picture and went to import it and it said it had an error on the file and it wouldn't import.

Ahh well. I have to go back to work really super soon. I'm kinda excited. I haven't worked in so long tho I think I forgot all of my passwords and stuff for my systems on the computer there. lol. Tomorrow I'm going to go shopping for new clothes. I'm too small for maternity clothes and too big for my pre pregnancy clothes. I need some business casual clothes for work.

Dude.

So ramon got a letter in the mail the other day and its from a research company. Ramon takes these survey's online and gets money for doing them, it's not too much but it adds up. Well, he gets this letter and its a part time job offer. It's a company that's looking for people to try out different foods, products, and services. You have to try these things and then send in an evaluation form for it. Included with the letter stating all of this, there was a check for over 3 grand. Included in the check is the first week's salary of 450 dollars! So the assignment is to take 10 dollars and spend it at McDonalds on food and then evaluate the service and product and then 10 dollars at Burger King. Then you're supposed to use the rest which is over 2 grand and use money gram or whatever, and you're supposed to wire money to the given agent at the given address on the letter. The check looks completely legit. The whole thing does really but Ramon is convinced that it's a scam. I really believed it at first but now I'm beginning to question it like Ramon has done since the beginning. Its too good to be true as he says. He looked up money laundering schemes and stuff and found that this offer is identical to other fraudulent offers that have been caught. I just don't know if we could get into any trouble by seeing if this is real. Like actually cashing the check and doing what it says. We can't really get into trouble if we honestly didn't know that it was fake, if in fact it was. If the check clears and everything we should be good right? We gain 450 dollars! Crazy stuff.

Ok, the baby girl is getting tired. That's my que! Night!

2 comments:

Ramon Rosario said...

Hello baby, your sleeping right now and i am just sitting here bored. Amiah is sleeping and is making crazy gremlin noise. So she will prob get up soon. I just wanted to comment and let you know that i love your post, it lets me know whats going on when i am sleeping. So keep it coming Love ya.

mygrl said...

Jen,
In most cases a God Mother or God father is the person that you would choose to raise your child should you both die before she was of age. It's not legal or anything though. Also, some God parents will take on a roll as family or be more of a presence in the child's life while they are growing up. I never did the God parent thing with my kids. I didn't think anyone was good enough to raise my kids. :)