Monday, March 8, 2010

I gots me some sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep



Lastnight was pretty rough with the whole sleeping ordeal. Ramon and I had kept Amiah up from about 5:30p til 9:30p thinking that she would pass out for a few hours and that way I could sleep too. Lately when we've been trying to keep her awake its been smooth sailing as far as her waking up eating and then going right back to sleep. Lastnight, she went to sleep and woke up at around 1:30 and didn't go back to sleep for anything! She was up for over an hour. I was so cranky. When Ramon got home he let me sleep for a solid amount of time which was f'n awesome. It had been so long since I've slept for longer than 2 hours at a time. (Thanks Ray!) Here's some pictures of Amiah. The one with the Wii controller is when I was playing Harvest Moon with her passed out on me! and the other one is when Amiah was waking up Ramon for me. lol.

No comments: