Friday, March 5, 2010

It's back!

So, the fedex guy delivered my laptop back to me today. I was pretty excited. It didn't take long at all. It was like less than a week I think. All my stuff is still on it too! My letter to Amiah and some pictures too! I'm not sure what ended up being the problem but my screen is fixed so I'm good to go. Amiah is chillin in her swing right now looking around. She ate a lil bit so she'll probably be hungry coming up. She gets to meet her second cousins and family tomorrow. She just doesn't know it yet. lol. I dunno how everyone is going to fit in my lil apartment tho so I'm a lil nervous about that cuz I'm not sure where everyones going to sit. I'll feel bad if people have to sit on the carpet. Who knows. Anyways. Lemme get off here. I'm going to probably post more pictures soon. I'm a picture taking maniac lately.

No comments: