Friday, March 12, 2010

Out and about...


Glug Glug





Amiah's first trip to the mall







This is Ramon and I's friend, Jen. She's holding her daughter Mekenna and my Amiah.





Taco neck. lol


Hi! I had a great day today! My brother came with Amiah and I to the mall and we walked around with Amiah in her stroller. I think she had fun. lol. She prolly had no idea that she was not at home because she pretty much slept the entire time but it was still cool. The stroller is super nice and is really easy to use. We didn't go in many stores because most of them were super warm inside plus its hard to bring a stroller into alot of the stores because they are so small and I remember I used to get all pissed at people with strollers because they'd be all in the way and stuff. hahahaa. Now I'm one of them. haha.

My dad called me today to see if we wanted to go eat fish fry at the american legion tonight. We are all meeting there at 7pm to go eat. I haven't had it in so long but I remember the fish was really good. I remember my parents taking us a long time ago and my dad bought those pull tab lottery tickets for us to do and I remember not winning. hahha. I wonder if they still have those. ::shrugs:: who knows.

Today is Amiah's one month birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMIAH!!! lol. I cannot believe it's been this long all ready. Time is already flying by. it doesn't feel like a month has passed. It's been so long since ive worked. I still have 4 more weeks of no work. Its kinda nice but I know i'm getting kinda bored not working. I miss everyone I work with.

I'm gonna post some pictures on here. ::waves:: Bye!

1 comment:

Ramon Rosario said...

Fishy Fry was yummy yummy in my tummy yummy yummy give me more. Thanks for the invite it was good.

Amiah looks like she was pretty out of it in the store. She is so cute.

Yeah baby take up all the room in the store with your bad self.

Gotta go love you two. Muah!